Summer time is almost here, or is already here depending on where you live! I live in Las Vegas and have already had a handful of 100+ days under our belts! We are officially in short season and it’s time to get those legs summer ready. Do you Need help getting the perfect summer legs? You can #SummerizeYourLegs with savings on great brands like Schick®, Hawaiian Tropic® and Skintimate® with coupons from this month’s issue of All You.
It’s time to put away the winter clothes; put on some short and show some leg. So I put together this list for you to read on what I do to get my legs summer ready.
1. Shaving Cream – A good shaving cream made for our sensitive legs. I love and recommend Skintimate® Mandarin Burst. This smell alone is amazing! This moisturizing shaving cream (it actually comes out as a gel at first and then transforms into creamy foam) has energizing moisturizers, vitamins and olive butter all to protect and nourish your skin.
2. Sugar Scrub – Sugar scrubs naturally exfoliates the skin. Scrubs can greatly improve the health of your skin. Exfoliation will give your skin a healthy glow, getting rid of toxins and impurities. Frequent use of a sugar scrub makes skin smoother and helps the hydration process. After a dry winter (and if you live in the desert) a dry summer this is a must for your beauty routine to have smooth shiny legs all year long! You can purchase one from the store or make your own using simple ingredients such as bananas (that are turning brown), sugar and coconut oil. Keep the banana peel and use that to apply to your skin; bananas and their peels are so great for the skin!
3. Razor – An outstanding razor is a must so choose something that will protect against irritation and will create that perfect shave for you. The Schick® Intuition® Pure Nourishment® razor lathers and shaves in one step, giving your skin smooth and noticeably softer for the first try. This razor has 4 blades and also has interchangeable razor heads that create a new experience each time.
4. Lotion – adding a lotion to your daily routine is a must to achieving those smooth shiny legs. I use a lotion that has soothing oatmeal and shea butter to help deliver relief from my itchy dry skin.
5. Sunscreen – Protect your skin from the sun! Luckily, Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30 provides is here to save the day! No need to fry your shaved legs! Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF 30 is a sunscreen and a moisturizing lotion rolled in one, leaving you with that glowing tanned skin that we all want.
I was lucky enough to find all three items while I was at my local Walmart last week. You can find all of your shaving, moisturizing and beauty needs at Walmart.com – whoare currently hosting a giveaway where you can enter to win a Summerize Prize Pack! They also have tips on how to summerize your legs. Be sure to find the All You ad for Prepare, Shave, and Protect to save you some money on Schick and Skintimate® products too!
Now throw on those shorts, or bathing suits, because your legs are now summer ready!